Flashing Balls (Irregular Shapes)
Children and adults of all ages will love to play with light balls that light up and flash when they are bounced. Great for use in open play or in a sensory area. Good too for use in fun games of throw and catch as they are ideal for a young child’s hand. The irregular sensory flashing balls have uneven surfaces which hop and deflect at odd angles when they hit the floor. 4 bright colours: blue, pink, yellow & green.
• Understanding the World - light & colour
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
• Personal Development - sensory
• Personal Development - collaborative play